2008年7月9日星期三

Our Research Group

People in our lab

Matteo Tegoni A quite interesting person! He comes from Italy. When he is in the lab, all the air in lab seems to be lively. The lab is filled with Italian songs--He likes to whistle while doing experiments. He will leave soon on this Friday. Miss you, Matteo!

Saumen Chakraborty He comes from Indian and has been in the lab for two year. He speaks standard Indian English and you can never tell whether he is saying three or two! He likes to laugh and talk with others. He likes Chinese food and insists on that the best Chinese food is in Indian!

Anna Peacock She is really as beautiful as a peacock! She comes from England. She likes to smile and always treats people nice just like a big sister!

Curtis Schneider Strong man!


Allana Mancino She seems to be quiet sometimes.


Joe Jankolovits I think he is the first person to come in the lab everyday! He told me he would be in the lab at eight a.m. while others always come around 9:30. He always works hard. Next week maybe I will be working with him. Be hard-working next week!

Ted Boron At the first day I came to the lab, he taught me the safety rules and introduce every thing in detail for me. He speaks a little slow and walks in a peaceful pace. Going along with him, you can feel really calm and comfortable.

I Enjoying working in the lab with all the guys!




没有评论: